Scrapbook & Cards Today - NSD and NEW Video To Share!



Hi everybody!  I have a brand new "Create Today" video to share with you today courtesy of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine in honor of National Scrapbook Day using some fun products from Stampin' Up!   I have been a longtime fan of Stampin' Up! and it's products.  It was actually how I first became interested in papercrafting over 13 years ago.  For this particular project I wanted to combine my love of scrapbooking with my love of stamping.


Many people hear Stampin' Up! and think that the products are just for cardmakers, but I wanted to show you how they are so much more than that.  Almost everything that you see here is from Stampin' Up! including the patterned papers, cardstock, stickers, and of course stamps.  Here's a look at the products I used on this particular layout ...


I used several different stamping techniques on this layout as I wanted to really show how easy it is to combine stamping and scrapbooking.  I also share some tips along the way for selective inking, resist embossing, and more.  Here are a few detail images of my layout ...



And here's the video ...



I hope you enjoyed the video.  And be sure to head on over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog.  They are having tons of different posts, giveaways, challenges, etc all in celebration of National Scrapbook Day.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

It is a wonderful page, Lynn!! I just love that fun colorful color palette!! Your title you made is really neat! Hope all is well with you.

scrappingnana said...

Love your "Amazing" layout. This looks like a fun collection with the bright colors. Great for children layouts. I watched the video over at SCT. Thanks for sharing it today and all the details on how you made the layout.

kdgdi said...

Excellent layout and video! Thanks for sharing!

susy said...

Love this, thanks for sharing your process with us.

Anonymous said...

Love your work, thanks for sharing some great tips.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, Lynn. I wish I had seen this last night before creting the 1 photo portrail layout I am working on. Lots of scraplifing inspiration here!

janet said...

Such a great page Lynn. Just love the colors in that kit. Loved your stamping/embossing technique too. Hope to see more of your lovely work. This was a great treat for a dreary Monday!