Pebbles - hello, blue eyes

Hi everybody!  I have a new layout to share up on the Pebbles blog using the just released collection - Family Ties.  This is a wonderful family themed collection, but can also be used for everyday scrapping as well.  I absolutely love the colors in this collection - blue, green, yellow, and brown.  They combine wonderfully together and are just so vibrant and easy to work with.


This is my adorable nephew Eli.  Tell me he does not have the most amazing blue eyes and curly blonde hair.  He is such a little cutie!  I took this picture during our annual family vacation in Ocean City this past July.  I was trying so hard to get him to smile but he was just having none of it, so I settled on snapping whatever photos I could of him.  He's still pretty stinkin' cute, smile or no smile.  ;)


I used a pin from Basic Grey (that matches this collection perfectly btw) to pop up my "hello" banner for my title and these great new Thickers in Robin's Egg blue.  The collection has two new fonts - one capital and one lowercase - and each font comes in 3 different colors.  For Thickers fanatics like myself (yes, I fully admit I am addicted! LOL) this is music to your ears.


Pebbles came out with another set of Quote and Journarling card books with this collection.  LOVED these when they first appeared in the Seen & Noted collection.  LOVE them even more now.  I used one to write some of journaling.  I simply typed up my journaling in my word processing program and printed it out, adhered my card over my journaling, and ran it through my printer again.  Easy peasy.


A few stickers here and there that I adorned with enamel dots from My Minds Eye and some paper banners and this layout is complete!  Thanks for stopping by!  :)

Supplies used (click images for links):



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Eli's blue eyes just pop!! This is such a cute page!! It is a beautiful collection. I need to stalk the local stores for it.

Kathy Martin said...

So darling! He does have gorgeous blue eyes and they match this line perfectly!