Scrapbook & Cards Today - WCMD Card and Video!

Hey everybody!  Yesterday was World Card Making Day and I joined Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine in celebrating this fun occasion with a fun Christmas themed shaker card using the Winter Wonderland collection by My Minds Eye.  I created a video tutorial to go along with my card so you can see just how I put my shaker together.  I used a fun sketch from Becky Fleck that can be found in CardsMap Volume 2 (which I believe is still available for purchase).

Here's a look at the sketch and the card I created ...



And here's the video ...



Be sure to visit the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog to see all of yesterday's fun posts and amazing cards.

Supplies used (click images for links):




1 comment:

Pam said...

Great card and video. Just watched it again.