PageMaps Video Series: Part 4 of 4

Hey everybody!  I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  This month my fabulous friend Becky Fleck is celebrating the 6th anniversary of her website PageMaps.  For those of you unfamiliar with PageMaps it is a free resource of scrapbook and card sketches created by Becky.  Becky is doing her 6th anniversary up big time with a month long celebration featuring some fantastic giveaways and prizes.  You can read all of the details here.

As part of the celebration I created a four part video series highlighting the new Spellbinders series of dies specifically created for PageMaps.  Each Monday in the month of May I will be sharing a new installment of the video as we work on creating a layout featuring these fabulous dies.  You can view the first video in the series in this blog post and the second video in there series in this blog post.  I missed posting the third video on my blog (busy week!) but you can view it on YouTube here.  And here is the final video below ...



I really hope you enjoyed the video!  And be sure to stop by Becky's blog this week for a new giveaway.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used (click images for links):

1 comment:

janet said...

Lynn- I loved this series! You did an awesome job with the sketch, the instructions and the filming of this series...Now, I am hungry for some chocolate. Thanks for sharing and thanks for inspiring!