Two Peas In A Bucket - Finally Friday Video

Hey everybody!  I'm so excited to share another Finally Friday video with you that I created for Two Peas In A Bucket.


For this card I created a shamrock using my heart punch just in time for St. Patrick's Day this weekend. I also used a fun paper piecing technique to create the rainbow on the card. I used products from several different Pebbles collections to create my rainbow; however, the brand new Echo Park Dots & Stripes collections would be perfect to use for this type of project as well.  Here's a detail image of the card I created ...


And here's the video ...


Supplies used (click images for links):

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is VERY clever! i really love how you used the little pieces to accent the shamrock--TOTALLY cute!

Pam said...

Love this! Totslly pinned it for next year. Have to try this with a flower in the windoe soon.

Pam W. said...

Adorable card...love the patterned paper!

Unknown said...

I really love the shamrock card! So cute & creative :)

My two peas name is mglb6.