Two Peas In A Bucket - 2012

Hey everybody!  Just wanted to share a new layout that went up in the Garden over at Two Peas In A Bucket today.  These are some photos I snapped of my boys on New Year's Eve.  This was such a fun night - the first time my boys have stayed up til midnight to ring in the New year - and i just had to scrap them.

 This layout is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket

 I used LOTS of different manufacturers on this layout - Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, Crate Paper, Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, Pebbles, etc. The key to tying them all together was the colorful block of alphabet paper from October Afternoon (Sasparilla collection). From there I was able to pick and choose products that matched regardless of what company they were from. This is a great tip to keep in mind when trying to mix and match manufacturers - choose your "focus" paper or product, and then add products that coordinate by color or theme.


I cut my title from kraft cardstock using my Silhouette and spritzed it with a bit of white Mister Huey by Studio Calico.  I added a Jillibean Soup sticker, Amy Tangerine die cut, and button tied with some baker's twine to tie it all together.


This collection of little tid bits started off with some tags by Ormolu that I simply tucked behind my photo strip.  I then added some more Amy Tangerine die cuts and stickers, along with my boys' initials to finish things off.


And finally it seems that no journaling of mine can be complete these days without some stamping thanks to Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday.  LOL!

Supplies (click images for links):

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so cute Lynn! I love the little camera and always love what you make with your Silhouette. It's a great page.

Diana Waite said...

those pictures are SO fun! I really like the heart sewn onto the camera--GREAT layout!