Happy Birthday Kimber!

SURPRISE!  Today is a very special person's birthday - my sweet friend Kimber McGray!  And what better way to celebrate turning 40 than with a birthday blog hop!  Here's a fun little card that I created especially for you my friend because, let's face it, you are nothing less than fabulous!


And here's some crafty mumbo jumbo because I feel like I can't post on my blog without adding some type of crafty talk!  LOL I created this fun shaker card using goodies from the Hip Hip Hooray collection from Pebbles.  To create the shaker I cut the number "40" image with my Silhouette and then trimmed down a photo protector to fit behind my paper.  I stitched 3 sides of the photo protector to create a pocket, added lots of punched cardstock confetti, and then stitched up the top.  So much fun! 


Kimber -  I hope you have the happiest of birthdays and that all of your birthday wishes come true.  I am so very lucky to know you and call you my friend.  Hugs!

Your next stop on the birthday blog hop is Paula Gilarde.  For those of you just popping in, if you'd like to start at the beginning of our birthday blog hop head on over to the Jillibean Soup blog here.  And finally, if you'd like to visit Kimber's blog and share some birthday wishes with her you can do so here.  I bet she'd love to hear from you!  :)

7 comments:

Kimber McGray said...

that card is AMAZING!!! Totally stealing that idea for my own!

Thanks for participating Lynn!

Love you!

Diana Waite said...

this is AMAZING! I've been wanting to create a confetti card and I "thought" that idea might work i just haven't done it yet! Thanks for the confidence to try it! SEriously love the colors Lynn!

Lisa Angela said...

Your card is so colorful and pretty! thanks for sharing! I love confetti cards!

mn36 said...

lovely shaker card Lynn and a happy day to Kimber.

FrancineB said...

Fun card! Love the shaker 40 and the bright colors.

Benwah said...

What a clever card. I have always had a soft spot for a shaker card. Nice work.

Joseph said...

Giving card in card holder is always good and decent.
Gift Card printing
Scratch Cards
Printed Gift Cards