Two Peas In A Bucket - Finally Friday Video

Hey everybody!  I'm so excited to share another Finally Friday video with you that I created for Two Peas In A Bucket.  I am still so new to this video thing but I think this video turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.  I kept the camera rolling while I was putting my card together which was one of the comments I received on my last card - that people wanted to actually SEE me create.  I hope you like it!

 This card is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket

For this card I raided my paper scrap stash to create a mini card with a mosaic look to it. This is such an easy card to create and you can easily change the look and feel of your card by swapping out different papers, sentiments, and embellishments.


And here's the trio of cards I created - all have a very different color scheme and theme just by swapping out different papers, sentiments, and embellishments.


And here's the video ...


Supplies used (click images for links):

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

Lynn--GREAT cards! Thanks for the inspiration, I'm the type that doesn't like to throw my scraps away. I'm always looking for creative ways to use them up--THANKS! I enjoyed this video and noticed how nice your nails look--mine NEVER stay, no matter what! :)