Basic Grey Picadilly Collection

Good Tuesday morning everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  Ours was filled with wrestling tournaments, school events, and cleaning out the toy room - busy but productive!  Just how I like it!  LOL!

Today I wanted to share with you a few projects I created recently with the Picadilly collection from Basic Grey.  This is a great spring themed collection.  Flowery but not overly feminine - it's a great collection for those everyday layouts as well. 


For this layout I decided to scrapbook a picture of my sweet little niece Gia.  I created several circular elements on my layout in a visual triangle to lead the eye from my title, to my photo, and down to my journaling.  I used some of the Picadilly Rub Ons on this layout and I just have to say these are so fantastic.  They go on so smoothly and are opaque - so even on a darker colored paper like the red pattern in the bottom left corner, you only see the true green of the rub on leaf.  Love it!


I also created a pair of cards using this collection.  My first card uses one of the adorable chicken Element Stickers.  I just had to add a "punny" sentiment to make this card complete.


And my next card uses another sticker from the Element Sticker sheet.  This one is of a sweet flower.  I added a Stitched Brad to the center and popped the whole thing up with a bit of dimensional adhesive for some extra oomph!


Supplies (click images for links):

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a fun page and wonderful cards that are sure to make the lucky recipient's day!! :) We cleaned out the toy room and my son's room this weekend too.. great minds think alike. :)

Melinda said...

Sweet layout and great cards!

Diana Waite said...

LOVING these creations! Especially the last card with the banners--CUTE!

TracieClaiborne said...

Those are some of my favorite cards I've ever seen. Delightful!

LauraLee said...

Stunning projects! I just love chickens too! If you haven't seen these before you have to check out this months free calendar 3D paper craft project by ScoutCreative http://www.goscoutcreative.com/calendarofthemonth/ they do awesome projects and the chicken coop is way too cute!!