Out Of Print

Hey everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I wanted to share with you a few projects I created awhile ago using some of my Basic Grey goodies.  This time I chose to use the Out Of Print collection.  Another pretty girly collection for this boy mama, but I loved the black interspersed throughout along with the text patterns found on so many of the different elements.  Besides girly papers are a good excuse for me to scrap my sweet little niece Gia right?   :)


For this layout I chose an 8 1/2 x 11 design.  I like to call myself an "equal opportunity scrapper" and will often create either 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12 layouts for my scrapbooks.  I'm not really driven by the size of the layout but moreso by the design, the photos I am using, as well as the product, etc.  I snapped this picture of my niece one afternoon while we were all visiting my mom's house.  The black and pink in her outfit were a perfect match to the colors of the Out Of Print collection. 


I also created two cards with this collection.  I made use of lots of the Element Stickers for both of my cards - layering lots of the stickers together using dimensional adhesive for some pop.  Banners are so trendy right now so I adhered the sentiment on my first card to a strip of solid pink paper that I snipped into a banner with my scissors.


For my second card I also used one of the die cuts found in the Pieces package to layer with my stickers.  These cards came together so quickly thanks to all of the fabulous stickers in this collection.


 
Supplies (click images for links):

1 comment:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love so much your work♥♥
Have a great day;)
Marinette