Happy Place

Hey everyone!  I wanted to share a new layout that went up in the Garden this past Monday at Two Peas In A Bucket.  I'm late getting this up on my blog but it's been a super crazy week here so better late than never right?  ;)

This layout features my youngest son Brandon and really is about documenting his newfound love of the ocean.  In the past Brandon would not even step foot in the ocean, but this year he had a completely different attitude.  He loved splashing in the waves and it really was amazing to me to see the difference in his attitude from previous years. 

This layout is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket

I used the lots of papers and stickers from the Splash collection by Echo Park on this layout as well as a few papers from My Mind's EyeI decided to create an 8.5 x 11 layout to change things up a bit and I kept the design fun, bright, and whimsical to match the mood of my journaling and title.  


I just love the font of these alphabet stickers by Echo Park.  They really add to the whimsy of the layout and are a great splash of color as well.  

I added in a few stickers from October Afternoon - they have THE best stickers for labeling dates, places, etc.  And a few scattered brads from different manufacturers as well.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)

6 comments:

lisatoronto said...

I love this layout, Lynn! Those alphabet stickers are so cheery!

Casey Wright said...

What a fun layout - there is just so much depth and the colors are fab ;)

Samantha said...

love the way you used all the cue elements here lynn! sweet photo!

Emily said...

Great lo! Love the bright cheery colors!

Kathy Martin said...

So awesome! Great colors and design! Swoon!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable page Lynn!! I love how you used the embellies ! Great LO!!! And I'm so glad that your son loves the ocean now...I don;t know what I'd do without it lol :-)