Butterfly Garden Cards

Hey everyone!  Just thought I'd share some cards I created using the Butterfly Garden collection by Pink Paislee.  I actually created these cards for the HSN debut of the Butterfly Garden kit back in March.  It was so much fun because not only was it my first time creating something specifically for television, but it was Pink Paislee's first time on HSN as well.  And I am happy to report that their kit sold out on the show within minutes of airing!  Yay!

I created 4 cards for the occasion.  Most of you who know me know that my usual style is bright colors, bold patterns, and simple designs so to say that working with this collection was a bit outside my comfort zone is an understatement.  But I loved it!  Seriously!  It was so much fun to create these feminine and whimsical cards and with gorgeous products like these I really couldn't go wrong! 





I created several other projects for HSN for Pink Paislee that I plan to share here on my blog over the next few weeks.  I also have some other fun projects in the works that I can't wait to share with you as well!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Gorgeous cards! I tried to order those PP die cuts yesterday at Peas, but they were out! No surprise!