enjoy today

Hey everyone!  I just realized that I never blogged the second layout I created using the December kit from Studio Calico.  This was a really fun one to create because I used the awesome KI Memories calendar paper as my background.  I LOVE this paper and think I may have to buy it in every colors they have available.


I thought this picture of my boys was hilarious (and so typical) and the bright colors of this kit just personified the feeling of the photo for me.  I just added a few bits of paper here and there along with some pieces of American Crafts Mixtape (love this stuff), some Sassafras blossoms, and of course another one of those swirly titles by KI Memories.  Easy but I love the way this one turned out! 
Just a few more detail images ...


That's it for me today.  Short and sweet.  I've been busy the last few days trying to work ahead on some assignments so that I don't have to worry about them during Christmas break when my boys and hubby are home.  :)

8 comments:

beckyjune said...

I love this page, Lynn- my new favorite from you!

Carla said...

oh-so-cute girl! I have 4 of those KI calendar pages and I haven't had time to use them :( I was never really a KI fan but their new stuff has been swooning!

Michelle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! funny faces!! I am thinking a typical boy.. because my little one gives me a ton!! Love the titles!! Need to find me some of those!!

Karen said...

Love this layout...so cute! I love the thread wrapped die cut!

Stacy said...

What a fabulous looking layout Lynn!!!

Kathy Martin said...

I love this!

Laura T. said...

Beautiful layout ... I have the kit and can't wait to play over the holidays ... I have two weeks off from work and can't wait to scrapbook.

Jennifer Yates said...

LOVE what you did with this kit! :)