enjoy the journey

I was so very blessed to be asked to be a guest designer for Pink Paislee this month.  I adore their products especially their new releases from CHA this month.  The new 365 degrees collection is hands down my favorite and I have to thank Rebecca for letting me play with it.  The colors and patterns in this line are just ... so ... me!  LOVE it!

I created 3 projects and I'll be sharing a new one each day over the next few days.  First up is a layout featuring my little cutie Brandon.  I snapped this picture of Brandon during our annual family vacation to Ocean City a few years ago.  He had sand all over his face (and in other unmentionable places! LOL!) but didn't care one bit!  He was just one with the beach! 



The 365 degrees collection has so many gorgeous colors in it but I decided to just focus on the different shades of blue, soft yellow, and vibrant green to compliment my photo. 



I used a fun color blocking technique to draw the eye right to my photo and added some little touches using Pink Paislee's Punch Outs, Cork Buttons, and Bella Brads.



Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another project I created using this fabulous new collection!  :)

8 comments:

Zarah said...

Beautiful work!

Michelle said...

Wonderful, Lynn! I love the design!!

sarah said...

GORGEOUS!!

Unknown said...

Lynn, I am SO happy for you!!!! You have just rocked this collection!!!
Your design is amazing and I love everything about it!

Liz said...

This is really beautiful Lynn. Love how you captured the moment and those papers were made for you. WTG!

Shery said...

nice layout

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Just wanted to say that I'm so happy for you, getting the guest spot at Pink Paislee! I agree with you- the 365 Degrees line is beautiful!! Love your work, and looking forward to seeing more. :)

laura vegas said...

huge congrats on being this month's guest designer for PP! you did an amazing job with this collection. i love the way you did the papers on this layout ... that photo deserves to have our eyes go straight to it :)