The most wonderful time of the year ...

Hi all!  Just wanted to share another card I created using some more goodies from Zva Creative along with the new Very Merry Collection from October Afternoon



I am really loving this collection right now - the colors, the patterns, the sweet little gingerbread men - just so cute! 

That's all I have to share today.  I actually haven't had a ton of time to do crafty stuff lately.  With the holidays approaching I am just so focused on getting everything done - which is definitely not a bad thing - that I haven't really been in the mood.  I do have a few more projects to share though so be sure to check back soon! :)

5 comments:

beckyjune said...

This is so adorable! I LOVE that collection, too, and hope to play with it today.

Carolyn said...

Lynn, what a darling card! This collection is one of my favorite Crhistmas releases this year. Would you mind sharing the finished size of your card?

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

This is so adorable! I love the patterns and colors too! I haven't seen this one yet but it is adorable!

laura vegas said...

really love this card lynn!

Pamela said...

LOVE this card!