snow PLAY

Hey everyone!   I wanted to share a layout I created recently with the new Joyride Collection from Collage Press.  This layout is also being featured on the Collage Press blog today.



I adore this collection with it's bright colors and fun patterns.  I had taken these photos of the boys playing with their cousins at a park the day after Christmas last year and thought it was the perfect opportunity to put them to paper.

So how would you like to win your very own Joyride Collection?  Yeah, I thought so.  :)  Head on over to the Collage Press blog and leave a comment on today's post to be entered into a drawing to win a collection of your own.  In fact, I believe if you leave a comment on each new design team post (starting with yesterday's) you will be entered to win.  Winners will be chosen December 1st.  Good luck!

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

such a cute layout! adorable snow pics of the boys! i love the bright and fun colors going on with the papers too.

The Sonboul's said...

I 2nd the thing about bright colors :) THIS LAYOUT is ADORBALE like always!

Happy thanks giving girl!
~H