Got Sketch 94

Okay so it seems like all of my posts lately have been projects I've created for Got Sketch? blog.  Have you noticed?  LOL  I really AM creating other stuff.  Actually LOTS of other stuff.  I just can't share it yet.  Don't you just hate when people say that?  hee hee!

So in any case here is my layout for Sketch 94.  Fun sketch!  I used the Marketplace kit from Studio Calico for this one that included lots of Basic Grey Nook & Pantry and Cosmo Cricket Earth Love and Nutmeg.



I took these photos of the boys just last weekend.  The weather was absolutely beautiful so of course we headed outside to play a little football.  We actually were playing flag football but of course the boys ended up playing tackle football instead.  LOL

 

I used these fun Paper Whimsies from Sassafras for my journaling along with these Paper Whimsies for layering with the Nook & Pantry Stitched Brads.



Thanks for stopping by!  I REALLY hope to have more to share soon so don't forget to come back for another visit!  :)


1 comment:

beckyjune said...

Great page, Lynn! I can't wait to see what else you have in the works!