Banana Frog Guest Designer

Hi all! I hope everyone enjoyed an extra hour of shut eye this morning thanks to daylight savings time. Of course someone forget to pass along the memo to my boys so I have been up since 5am with my two little monkeys. I'm sure the sugar high from last night's festivities didn't help the situation either. LOL

Way back in January I was asked to be a guest designer for a great stamp company called Banana Frog. These stamps traveled all the way from the UK to make their way into my craft room and I couldn't wait to give them a try. Here are a few projects I created with them ...


Banana Frog sets used:
Build A Daisy
Superlicious
Super Dreamy

Other supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Thread: Coats & Clark
Ink: Tsukineko
Punches: EK Success (large scallop) and Stampin' Up! (notebook edge)
Die Cut Machine: Cricut Expression
Software: SCAL for Cricut
Font: Pharmacy (downloaded from the internet)



Banana Frog sets used:
Build A Daisy
Super Dreamy

Other supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Staples: Tim Holtz
Thread: Coats & Clark
Jewels: Basic Grey
Ink: Tsukineko
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Decorative Scissors: Provo Craft
Dimensional Adhesive: Pop Dots by All Night Media

I'll have some more projects created with these fun stamps on to share in the middle of the month so be sure to stop back here to take a peek!

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

I like how you layered the stamps on the layout. :)

Ginnifer said...

Wow Lynn. I love your work. That layout is awesome! I just bought that EK punch, I love how you used it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Liz said...

Gorgeous work Lynn! Those stamps look really fun. TFS.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Great LO Lynn - and Congrats on your happy news!!!

beckyjune said...

Beautiful work, Lynn! Wow, you are all over the place lately. Congratulations once again!

Heather M. said...

are you kidding me?! is there anything you can't do?! i love your work so much, lynn! next time i come to nyc, we have to get together.

Nicole Martel said...

I love your layout, the design is fabulous!