November My Scrapbook Nook Kit and GCD Studios Sketch Contest

The November kit from My Scrapbook Nook features the Audrey Collection from Lily Bee. Truth be told this is actually the first time I have ever used Lily Bee products. The papers are really pretty, the colors and patterns are rich, and the rub-ons are just fabulous!

I created this layout as part of a class at My Scrapbook Nook (a monthly feature in the forum). You can see all of the step by step photos and instructions here if you'd like to play along.


Lots of fun add-ons available with this kit (like the chipboard letter and gold studs you see below both from Prima) ...



I'll have another layout from this kit to share soon so be sure to check back with me.

In the meantime don't forget to enter into the sketch contest currently being held over at the GCD Studios blog. You can win lots of fun goodies! As always, thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: