How 'bout a mini?

So I don't really consider myself a "mini gal" in that I rarely (read as never lol!) make mini albums. I think this is the second of third mini album I've made and probably the first that wasn't from a class kit. I don't know why. I guess I feel kinda intimidated by them. But the dt gals from Black River Designs decided that one of our projects this month should be a mini album so I took the plunge and here it is!


What is a "brandonism" you ask? Well let me tell you! My little guy Brandon comes up with the craziest, wackiest, silliest things some times. I love his "kid logic" and how things just make sense to him even though they are so off the wall to me. I had been sharing these "brandonisms" on my facebook page for the last month and decided it was the perfect subject for my mini album.


A quick look at the inside pages. I know you can't read the journaling but if you click on the image it should show bigger and you'll be able to get a glimpse of some of the silly things my boy says. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Black River Designs Midnight Blooms
Black River Designs Pink Wildflowers
Black River Designs Ribbon Stripes
Black River Designs Spiro Art
Jillibean Soup Really Red Alphabeans
Jillibean Soup Kraft/Red Circle Journaling Sprouts
American Crafts Spinach Nutmeg Glossy Chipboard Thickers
Scenic Route White Blue Grid Background Paper
Jenni Bowlin Reverse Black Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Stickers
Sassafras Green In A Stitch Buttons

4 comments:

Amber said...

Aww, this is so cute! I used to be just like you...never made mini albums, but I've started to make a lot more for my nieces and mom and they love them! They're like a really quick way to make a whole album!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it... fantastic job with the layout... in the pictures you've captured his various personalities... encore!

laura vegas said...

LOVE this lynn! when you were sharing these on facebook, i thought that it would be cool to get them on a layout somehow. but i love the mini album idea. and those thought bubbles are perfect!

Heather M. said...

hahahaha!!!! he's hilarious! i hope he decides to keep his mommy because i think she's pretty cool!

great idea to put them in a mini!