FALL banner

Hey all! Just wanted to share a project I created with the September kit from My Scrapbook Nook. This kit is filled to the brim with goodies from Pink Paislee's new Amber Road Collection and I am just in heaven. LOVE LOVE LOVE this line!

The kit comes with a chipboard album from Maya Road but instead of using it to make a mini album I decided to make a fall banner instead. I simply used my crop-a-dile to punch holes in the corners where there weren't any and then got to work. This project actually came together really quickly - I completed the whole thing last night after the boys were in bed and the longest part was waiting for the paint and glitter glue to dry. LOL!


And here are some individual images of each of the letters ...






I should have some more projects from this kit completed very shortly so be sure to stop back in and take a peek! :)

6 comments:

beckyjune said...

Lynn, this is stunning!! I love that you used the mini to make a banner. Gorgeous work!!

Heather M. said...

Wow, Lynn, the details are amazing! Beautiful banner! You are so talented!

laura vegas said...

this banner is just gorgeous lynn! now you have me rethinking some of the chipboard mini albums i have laying around. lol!

Julia Sandvoss said...

Lynn..just beautiful work with the kit and Amber Road! Could you let me know if the FALL letters used on the banner were apart of the kit? Thanks!

DeeDee said...

Gorgeous!! SO perfect.

Zarah said...

You're an amazing artist. I LOVE it!