And the winner is ...

Sorry I'm late with this! I had wanted to post first thing in the morning but we had a few appointments and errands that took us out of the house until just now.

So without further ado, the winner of the box of goodies according to random.org is comment #44 so that means ...

Blogger Jan said...

Happy Birthday Lynn! By the way, 34 is not that old. I just celebrated my 44th last month.

July 4, 2009 8:27 PM

... is the winner! CONGRATS! Jan email me at lghahary@cevant.com with your mailing address and I will get your goodie box out to you!

Thank you everyone for playing along but most of all thank you for all of the kind and sweet birthday messages. You all definitely made my 34th birthday one to remember! :)

1 comment:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Congrats to YOU, Lynn! I saw that you're a finalist for the CC DT - good luck - your works is awesome!