Black River Designs ...

I was lucky enough to be asked to join the first ever design team for Black River Designs a Canadian based scrapbook company. I fell in love with the bright colors and bold patterns of these papers immediately and was so excited to receive a big box of BRD goodies the other day. I got to work yesterday and this is one of the projects I came up with. LOVE these papers so much! Pure heaven!


I took these fun pictures of Brandon with his "shark shooter" over Memorial Day weekend while we were swimming at my mom's house. He's so funny because as much as he didn't want to go in the water (he's kinda scared of it!) he was VERY serious about his "shark shooter" and wouldn't put that thing down the entire day! LOL


I totally played with the fun curves in the paper for my titlework since it reminded me of the waves in the ocean. We were given some Core'dinations cardstock in addition to our BRD goodies and I used my Cricut Expression to cut the "shark" in my title. Can you believe I have never owned or touched a piece of Core'dinations before now? And can I just say how COOL this stuff is?!? I sanded the edges of my letters a bit for a roughed up look and love that you can see the lighter blue core underneath. Fun stuff!


I played a bit with the fun design in this patterned paper and punched out some circles, added brads, and adhered with dimensional adhesive for some POP!

I also created a quick and easy Father's Day card with my scraps but I think I'll save that for another post! Hee hee! :)

4 comments:

Estee said...

Congratulations!! I love the layout! What a fun design!

Lydia said...

Wow, beautiful design, I love the wave.

laura vegas said...

really love this layout lynn! those papers are gorgeous! and i just used some coredinations cardstock for the first time too ... they were nice enough to us some for the JB design team. really loved them!

Heather M. said...

what an adorable layout, lynn! i just love the wave and your awesome title!