Kraft Girl Kits Guest Designer!

Hey Everyone! I was so excited to be asked to be the Guest Designer for Kraft Girl Kits for the month of April. Pam puts together some really yummy kits and April's was no exception. Lots and lots of pretty papers and fun embellishments to work with. Thanks again Pam!

Here's what I created with the kit ...



For this next layout I had some help in the photography department from one of my very bestest gal pals AnnaMarie. Not only is she an AMAZING photographer and scrapbooker, but she and her hubby make some pretty darn cute kiddos too! LOL This is her sweet girl Sophie - an absolute doll! Thanks again AnnaMarie for letting me scrap your girl!


And finally a card ...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo proud of you...mama. You create some very inspiring pieces. Love ya.

Unknown said...

i'm a fan of your work :D I think its just so nice and pretty :D

Laura T. said...

Great creations Lynn. I actually joined the kit club the other day. I received the March kit on Monday and now can't wait to get the April kit.

AnnaMarie said...

I am SOOO proud of and happy for you my dear friend - the layouts are absolutely fabulous and of course I am especially biased towards one LO in particular, tee hee! ;) Enjoy your time in the sun, you are SO deserving!! And thank you for scrapping my girl!!

Heidi P. said...

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE your style? I love your bright, crazy colorful layouts. I love your mixed media approach. You got it going' on! Keep up the great work. :)

Lisa said...

What great layouts! I must go. Now. Need to check out the Kraft Girl Kits!

laura vegas said...

ohhh, there's the layout that you showed the peek for ... love it! such great designs!

Emily said...

Your work is awesome! I just found your blog last night, through SCS. Your scrapbook pages are fantastic!! I'm trying to get back into scrapbooking and I think your pages are really going to help! I'll definitely be caseing some of your layouts to help me get started! You ROCK!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!