Just a quick one ...

I have not had much free time at all this week. It's spring break and the boys have been causing all sorts of havoc in this house. It doesn't help that it's been cold and rainy for most of the week so we can't even get outside to blow off some steam. If this is any indication of what the summer is going to be like let's just say that I am in trouble. Big trouble. Yikes!

Just wanted to share this layout that was published in the March issue of Scrapbook Trends. I took these pictures of Darian right before his 4th birthday. Doesn't he look so handsome? Hee hee! Lots of Jenni Bowlin goodies on this layout. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Shel said...

Love your new layout. I saw your layouts on the KraftGirlKits blog and thought the designs were spectacular!! Thanks for the inspiration!

nancy said...

Hi, Lynn! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm looking forward to working with you... and I'm in LOVE with your blog header... just gorgeous! :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

He does look handsome! Super LO...Congrats on your latest toots ;) ttys