It's Monday ...

... and I am REALLY hoping to get back to our regular routine. Last week was such a whirlwind with Darian home on Spring Break. Those boys of mine are just NUTS! All in all we had a good week although I have to say I am thankful that we are back to our usual schedule this week. Phew! I have been MISSING my scrap room and really need to get in here and start playing with paper and stamps again. I did manage to create this layout for one of the scraplift challenges over on the Scrapbooks Etc. blog. The original was by the very talented Denine Zielinski. I LOVE these sweet boy themed papers by KI Memories - the coordinating dimensional stickers and chipboard accents are just too cute!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great layout! The pictures just "make" it!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

What a beautiful layout! I love everything you do!

Unknown said...

Super cute layout, girl! Love those KI papers too! :)

Heather M. said...

so cute! love the colours you used!

laura vegas said...

love the colors on this ... beautiful take on the original layout!