This face ...

... melts my heart. Seriously. Tell me he's not the cutest. Even when he's being all pouty and mad. I love it! LOL I created this layout for a challenge over on the Scrapbooks Etc blog. It was a scraplift of a layout by the super talented Mary MacAskill.


And here's the journaling: Yep. That's you Brandon. Mr. Pouty Face. You certainly know how to get your pout on when you need it. I usually see this face when I am telling you "no" and setting some limits. As in "No Brandon, you cannot have marshmallows and Jello for dinner." Pouty face. Or "No Brandon, we cannot watch 'Go, Diego, Go' for the 100th time in a row." Pouty face. You have such a way with words at just 2.5 years old, but it doesn't really matter because all you have to do is put on your pouty face and I get the message loud and clear, no talking necessary. And while I don't like to see you with that pouty face because it means you're unhappy, I must admit that I do think it's pretty darn cute to look at!

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Awww Lynn what a FACE! LOL LOVE those precious pics, the journaling, design...all of it!! :)

Unknown said...

Nice work, Lynn! That pouty face totally cracks me up!

laura vegas said...

such a great take on mary's layout! and that face is adorable! pouty faces are cute, no matter how many times you see them!

Heather M. said...

wha?!?! out for pub already?!? does that mean it was picked up by sbe?! i totally hope so!!!! congrats!