A little something crafty to cheer me up!

I'm still so sad about Sebastian ... we still can't find him but we've called the animal shelter in town to give them a heads up and we're putting up posters around the area. I've called several neighbors to let them know as well. Please continue to pray that my sweet kitty finds his way home safely.

I was able to scrap a bit today which did cheer me up. I finished up a layout today I did for Pencil Lines Sketch 94. This was a fun layout because I got to scrap one of the pics I took down in Ocean City plus use all of the yummy Liberty line from Scenic Route I've had stashed away. I was planning to use these goodies for some 4th of July pics but those never seemed to materialize so I gotta take a chance when I see it to use some good ol' red white and blue! Here is my "all american boy":



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, but you know that! LOL!! (We're starting to sound the same ;P)

And my dear friend. I just gave you an award. :) Check my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Love your page...Awesome! Love how cute your subject is. :)