A new endeavor ...

I have recently found my scrapbooking addiction again. Yep - I lost it for awhile when Darian and Brandon were younger but now that they are 3.5 yrs and 2 yrs *sniff sniff* I have dived back into this beloved hobby with a vengeance. I attended the Memories Scrapbooking Expo down in Somerset, NJ in early May and was totally overjoyed (and a little overwhelmed) with the amazing new products out there. There are so many fun and funky new papers, embellishments, etc available on the market and, of course, I want it all!

So on my quest to find new products locally I have come up short. There just are NO local scrapbooking stores around here and let's face it you can only get so much stuff from Michael's, Target, and A.C. Moore. These stores don't care a lot of the stuff I want to get my hands on like Making Memories, Scenic Route, and Basic Grey to name a few of my favorite companies.

I'm not opposed to shopping online. Especially for hard to find stuff. Hey with gas prices the way they are right now it's probably cheaper to pay the $7 shipping then have to drive out to the store only to get frustrated because I can't find what I want. So in my search of the latest and greatest scrapbooking supplies I stumbled upon AC Bailey Designs. This is an online store with a twist - they offer consultant opportunities! Not only can I shop online and get the latest and greatest products but I can host workshops for friends and share my love of scrapbooking with them. Friends can also host workshops and earn "credit" to spend in the AC Bailey online store - how cool is that?!? And best of all friends can shop online (use my link over on the left hand side please) and have their purchase shipped directly to them. Easy as pie!

I am just over the moon excited about this new endeavor and just want to spread the word since I know how frustrated I was and can only imagine that others might feel the same way. I'm more than happy to share more information so post a comment or drop me an email lghahary@cevant.com. :)

4 comments:

Regan said...

thats awesome lynn... good for you :)
after this wedding i would def like to try my hand at it.
see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome, Lynn! Off to check it out! :)

Lynn Ghahary said...

Regan you are too cute! After the wedding we'll gather some photos and have a little scrapfest! LOL

Lynn Ghahary said...

Anne Marie - let me know if you have any questions. I think it's great for those of us who can't find the "good" stuff locally! LOL